There are many great restaurants serving local fare on the mainland of Abaco as well as on the Outer Cays. One of our favourite places for dinner and cocktails is Pete's Pub. It is also a favourite of many of our guests.
On the Mainland
- Pete's Pub in Little Harbour is a must do for lunch or dinner. Also visit the foundry if you go for lunch. The Gallery will be open 10-5 Monday through Satruday.
- In Marsh Harbour, for fine dining, there is Wally's which is in a beautiful Bahamian home and serves amazing food.
- Da Blue Hole is on the harbour in Marsh Harbour with lovely sunset views and great food and drinks.
- Snappas is more of a waterfront sports bar.
- The local diners are great for lunch and breakfast. Island Family Restaurant and The Golden Grouper are local favourites. The Golden Grouper will serve you the BEST hamburger or conch burger you have ever had. Jamie's Place is great for lunch or dinner.
- The Jib Room is open for dinner on Wednesday and Saturday evenings.
- In Treasure Cay there are several restaurants. The Spinnaker for dinner or Pizza on Thursday evenings and the Coco Beach Bar is located directly on the beautiful Treasure Cay Beach. The Treasure Sands Restaurant serves great food in a nice atmosphere around the pool.
- ALWAYS call the restaurant before going to be sure of hours of business as things constantly change on the island.
On the Outer Cays
On Hope Town -
Capt. Jacks on the Hope Town Harbour has great food and awesome views of the lighthouse from the deck.
Firefly Bar and Grill has fabulous sea views, good food, a pool and their very own boutique.
On Da Beach Bar & Grill
Green Turtle Cay -
Drinks at Miss Emily's Blue Bee Bar is a must!
McKintosh's in town has good food and baked goods, including homemade bread.
Pineapples Bar & Grill has a pool and good food.
Green Turtle Club & Marina offers fine dining.
The Wrecking Tree serves great local fare and drinks.